Comment Us

If you want to drop us a comment, feel free to write your thoughts in the box below or read some of the other comments to see what other people think of us.

Your email address will not be published.

1. Felix said:

We are looking forward to our holidays again this year with “Auntie Lyn” and her team. Room with a view and lots of pampering too! Can’t wait *****

2. Rowena said:

Floyd our noisy Bengal and Honey (siamese/bengal cross) always seem relaxed and at ease when we collect them from High Heath. They are clearly well looked after on their own holiday, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this cattery. Thank you Lyn and team for putting up with our vocal babies!!

3. Nicki (Enzo’s Mommy) said:

Thank u so much for the wonderful care that u provided for Enzo while we was away for 2 weeks, he has come home a loving and semi affectionate cat. An improvement. I have recommended you already and I am sure you will be seeing him again in the future.
    Many Thanks
    Nicki x

4. Llynn Woods said:

It’s always a concern deciding who to entrust the care of a special pet.
    However, I no longer hold such concerns and am completely satisfied with High Heath.
    Harvey comes home settled, chilled and very well groomed. In fact he’s so laid back he’s not even that keen to get into the cat basket for the trip home (hope he doesn’t prefer High Heath to being at home!!).
    many thanks to Lyn and her team.

5. Mythos said:

Had a lovely time again here last week ladies. Came back fatter and fluffier than ever. thank you. See you next time my owners go travelling x

6. Joyce Ingram said:

This has to be the best Cattery in the UK. My Cat Lottie loves it so much I have a job to get here to come out. Lyn and all her staff really care for their Cats. Well done keep it up. We’ll see you very soon

7. Harry Findlay said:

Have just checked out for the 3rd time from my holiday home known as ‘High Heath’. My ‘owner’ tends to over worry on where I go, as I’m quite pampered (allegedly) but she needn’t worry with High Heath – it really is like staying at the Ritz! Everyone is charming, kind & considerate, especially when I flirt with the ladies (or even when I’m whinging!) & it’s almost a shame to go home (don’t tell the boss!!). Looking forward to the next one! Thanks to you all xx

8. Ron Birch said:

Rio and Charlie our 2 cats, enjoy their stay. We feel quite relaxed that they are in such nice surroundings, and are being looked after by lovely people. tried to leave a 5 star rating, website needs checking as not allowing this to be left.

9. Sandra Murdock said:

Have just collected my cream persian Mythos from this lovely place. It was the first time he has been away from home and i was worried as he loves company, fuss and brushing.I need not have worried, from the minute you enter your first impression is one of people who care for cats first and foremost. The cattery is spotless and odour free. The penthouse accomodation is spacious and bright. When I collected him it was obvious that he had been brushed regularly and had eaten well. I shall have no hesitation i recommending High Heath to anyone and shall definatly be booking here again when the needs arise. Well done Lyn and Yvonne , the two lovely ladies who run it. Definatly worthy of 5 star rating.

10. Annette said:

My 3 cats have been here many times three years ago i had to ;eave then here for 12 weeks due to flood jas my persion is getting on and i was worrried to leave her lyn let me visit .and all my cats were looked after with love they are due in tomorrow and i have no worries kwowing the love and care they will recive allways would recoment this cattery

• Mina said:

Michelle this card is so cool. I adore cats have 4 of my own. You use so many techniques in your cards. I think your card making is more of a ‘work of art’ than just stamping and emnlsliehibg. thanks

11. Wendy Smith said:

Our cats, Fudge & Ed, just love their holidays at High Heath and seem to be happier there than at home! We are always confident that they are being loved & cared for very well.

12. Julie Marrows said:

my cat Tinkerbell stays here alot and she loveeeeeees it

13. Donna said:

My little Katie loved it here, she didnt want to leave. The cattery is clean and spotless and I have booked again as I was so happy with the way Katie was looked after. I will recommend to friends and family.

14. Adam said:

Our cats will be going on their holidays there for the 2nd year in a row. Great cattery!

15. Holly Aston said:

I’ve just booked my Cat in for the third year running – I will never use another Cattery after discovering High Heath Farm Cattery. My Cat is in her element here as the owners are so fond of their cuddles too! I would always recommend them to friends and family.

16. Georgina said:

We have been leaving our two cats at High Heath for the last three or so years now whenever we go on holiday. They absolutely love it, and are treated execptionally well by Lynn and Yvonne. Pens and surrounding areas are always spotless, and the cats are given as much (or as little) attention and play as they need. Highly recommended.

17. Mr and Mrs Cartmell said:

My wife and i looked at two other catteries before we looked at High Heath.I can assure you that High Heath Cattery is by far the best that we looked at.The cats have plenty of room (much larger pens than other catteries) and the pens are absolutely spotless,with not a single odour,this was the case when we dropped off our cats and on collection.The lady who runs the cattery (lyn) cares about the cats (you can tell).We highly recommend this cattery,it made our holiday that much more relaxing,thank you very much Lyn.

18. Carol Brown said:

We had to put our cat Mishka into High Heath for two nights because of our daughter’s 16th bday sleepover. It is so lovely and very clean. Lyn and Yvonne are brilliant and real animal lovers. Definitely 5 star.

19. Jean Harker said:

A great cattery which is in a lovely setting. My cat is well looked after and I have no worries when I am away.

20. Joanne said:

Our cats (Chester, Izzy and latest addition, Alfie) have been going to High Heath for the past few years. It was the only cattery where we were made to feel that Lynn and the team really understood that the cats were part of our family and we felt assured they would be cared for during their stays.
    Each time we collect our cats they are as healthy as the day they were dropped off, and always reluctant to leave! – a great testament to the way they are looked after. Thanks