Comment Us

If you want to drop us a comment, feel free to write your thoughts in the box below or read some of the other comments to see what other people think of us.

Your email address will not be published.

1. Claire and Lewis said:

Thank you for looking after Bella so well. We love your cattery and always feel really confident leaving her with you. See you again in May. Claire and Lewis

2. Sebastian said:

I had a great time on holiday at High Heath Cattery, all the ladies are lovely and I have asked to go back again soon (for 2 weeks over the summer – yippeee!)

Thanks, Sebastian x

3. Ollie said:

Many thanks for my lovely holiday, I am back home hunting for frogs & mice now, I need to get the exercise!

See you soon,
    Ollie xx

4. Smudge Bonsall said:

Hi All
    Once again many thanks to Lynn and all the staff at High heath Cattery.
    It is wonderful to know we can go on holiday and have no worries about leaving Smudge.
    She is always so well cared for that we have peace of mind while away. What would we do without you!
    Maureen and Bob

5. Louise & John said:

Thank you so much for looking after Molly and Spice this week. They’ve had a great time, and have become best of friends. They’re already looking forward to their next holiday!

6. Sue Sherriff said:

Hello Aunty Lynn and staff Koko and Lucy here just want to say a big thank you to you all for looking after us whilst mom went on holiday. We love coming to High Heath because we get spolt rotten lots of cuddles and play we also get lots of food which we love also we like our luxury chalets and the veiw outside is wonderful it really is lovely to be spoilt we have told mom that she needs to go away for longer next time so that we can have a longer stay also we like meeting new friends. Lucy and Koko x

7. Smudge Bonsall said:

Hi All,
    Just to say a big thank you for looking after Smudge once again while we went away for a few days.We know we can leave her with you and have peace of mind while we take a break..
    She always looks so well groomed on her return and we know she loves staying with you.
    You give so much care and fuss to her during her stay, that she seems reluctant to leave!
    So once again many thanks to Lyn and all the staff at the five star cattery.
    xx

8. Pearl Field said:

Many thanks for all your care and kindness looking after my moms old cat Sophie ,my mom is 92 so Sophie came to High Heath while she was in hospital, Sophie’s health is declining with age ,Lyn took her to the vet during her stay because she was worried about her then rang me with the results , this was so much appreciated.
    anyone worried about their pet. . . no need ! just pop off on holiday and leave all to High Heath, Lyn and her team treat all in their care as their own they are just wonderful .* * * * * Five Stars for sure , thank you again for you care x pearl

9. Rachel Moule said:

Our lovely Russian Blue Stan always comes for his holidays to High Heath Cattery, and having previously tried a few others, we would not consider sending him anywhere else. He is quite a shy gentle cat, who doesn’t cope so well with strangers, but here he is clearly cared for very nicely indeed and always returns to us relaxed and contented. The ladies who run this cattery are genuine animal lovers I think he is spoilt with fuss! Thank you for all your kind care of our Stan over the years!

10. Sue Sherriff said:

Lucy and Ko ko stayed at High Heath Cattery on the 16th March for one week Lucy is a All Black half Siamese Ko ko is a Seal point Tabby Siamese. The care the cats were given is second to none they came back from the cattery all chilled they stayed last year and they were also looked after really well. The Chalets that they have are all heated they have quilts in there when we went away it was really cold but the comfort the cats have and warmth is wonderful. All of the staff that look after the animals are all real animal lovers this must be by far one of the bests catteries i have come across i cant praise them enough. Take your cats there and be sure of a warm welcome warm accomodation and plenty of cuddles and play.
    Sue Sherriff

11. Susan Bull said:

Would like to say a big thank you for the care you gave to Milly & Felix. It was the first time I had to put them in a cattery and was worried about them. But I had nothing to worry about as they were well looked after and didn’t even want to come home. Even when they wouldn’t eat the cat food they eat at home, you found a cat food they would eat. I would definately recommend this cattery. It was clean, warm, friendly and the care they show your cats is excellent. Thank you once again

12. julian brown said:

many thanks for looking after pebble on his first visit – i was so pleased he settled in, and he was relaxed and content when i collected him, and looked well. thanks for taking care of him, will be more than happy leaving him in your care on his next longer stay with you in june.

13. Arthur said:

Well this time he was at hiscountry holiday cottage for 2.5 weeks while we got married and went on honeymoon and I cannot thank you all enough for the care you show to all the cats in your care. He has come back a relaxed and happy cat and his fur is just so soft. We really are so grateful to you all for the amazing care you give. See you soon. P.S Arthur says a special meow!

• Lyn Stokes said:

Thank you for your comment. Congratulations and hope to see you and Arthur soon. Lyn.

14. Ollie said:

Thanks once again for his excellent care whilst I was away, his coat always is like silk when he returns and is definitely at ease with you all. I would recommend high Heath to anybody it’s simply the best, till the next time.

15. michelle simmonds-nutt said:

This was our boys first visit with you and I was in no doubt they was not a better place for them to stay especially after all the time you spent with us showing us around the farm a few months ago. We have just returned home and collected our boys and they have definately had the 5 star cat treatment and looked calm and happy. I just wanted to thank Lyn and the team for their care of Diesel & McQueen and for putting up with my phone calls and emails! For anyone who cares and worries about their cats like we do I couldnt recommend anywhere better for you fluffballs!

16. Smudge said:

Thanks so much for the usual high standard of care given to Smudge during her stay with you. As usual she seemed reluctant to leave . Must be the fuss and attention given to her by all the staff. Many thanks. I am sure she will be looking forward to her next holiday with you.

17. Lisa, Dave and Harry said:

Looie had recently had an injury when we had to leave him with Lynn whilst we were on holiday. The wonderful care and rest he had whilst at High Heath did him so much good he stopped for another week. Thank you for looking after him so well.

18. Arthur said:

This was Arthur’s second time and he has had as good a time as the first! He had a difficult start in life as a stray and I am overprotective so leaving him for the first time was hard but he was looked after so well, I had no concerns at all when I brought him in. He is coming to stay at his ” holiday cottage” again in a few weeks and I know he will love it. Thank you for taking care of him. It gives me such peace of mind to know he is cared for so well. Sarah

19. Tom and Pebbles said:

Thank you for looking after Tom and Pebbles the weekend just gone, I think they were pretty put out to be coming home so soon!

Would definately use High Heath Cattery again as it is second to none!

20. Longstaffs said:

Thank you so much for looking after Socks and Pickles Longstaff! they looked so chilled out and relaxed when we came to pick them up! we will defo be booking more holidays so they can come and stop over again!

Thank you all at High heath farm cattery!!!!
    See you soon